CREATIVE SXFI AIR
The Creative SXFI AIR is compatible with all iPhones running iOS 11 and later.
Remember to create your Super X-Fi profile before attempting to connect Creative SXFI AIR with your phone.
- Load Super X-Fi Profile onto Creative SXFI AIR.
- Open the SXFI App on your phone. Select ‘Wireless Setup' on the SXFI App. Creative SXFI AIR will appear under the devices list.
- Hold the Bluetooth button on the Creative SXFI AIR for 2 seconds. The SXFI App will start to connect to Creative SXFI AIR and proceed to upload your profile. This may take up to 3 minutes.
- Pair Creative SXFI AIR with iPhone for Playback.
- Navigate to Settings > Bluetooth and turn on Bluetooth.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the headphones for 2 secs and tap on Creative SXFI AIR.
- Your Creative SXFI AIR is now connected and ready for use.
- Learn more about Creative SXFI AIR set-up.
CREATIVE SXFI AMP
While the SXFI AMP was not designed for iPhones, iPhone users who wish to use Super X-Fi technology with their own headphones can use the SXFI AMP through a Lightning to USB Camera Adapter from Apple, and a USB A-to-C Adapter.
Watch the video below for more details: