The Creative Store ships to the following countries via our regional websites:
Excludes all overseas territories like Gibraltar, Saint Helena, Tristan da Cunhun, British Indian Ocean Territory, Anguilla, British Virgin Islands, Isle of Man, Jersey and their dependencies.
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland
Excludes all overseas territories like Greenland, Faroe Islands, Mount Athos, Sint Eustatius, and Madeira
Excludes all overseas territories like Büsingen am Hochrhein and Heligoland.
Excludes DOM, TOM, CTOM and New Caledonia.
Excludes all overseas territories like Livigno and Campione d'Italia.
Excludes all overseas territories like Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and Plazas de soberanía.
Contiguous United States
Excludes Alaska, Hawaii, United States territories like Puerto Rico, Guam, United States Virgin Islands, and Canada.
Singapore (Main island)
Please note that with the exception of United States, we are unable to deliver to P.O boxes, Packstations, hotels and motels. If your country is not listed above and you're unsure if we ship to where you live, please contact us for assistance prior to placing an order.
Please refer to the following table for our different delivery options, estimated delivery timings, and corresponding charges:
|Shipping Method||Shipping Lead Time||Shipping Charges||Free Shipping|
|Creative Saver||Within 6 business days||$58||Orders $588 and above|
We are unable to deliver to the following areas:
Remote Area Surcharge
The $30 Surcharge applies to shipments collected from or delivered to remote areas listed as below:
|Remote Areas |
(Not limited to the following areas)
|Tuen Mun District||Tuen Mun Town Centre, Siu Chi, Siu Tsui, On Ting, Yau Oi South, Yau Oi North, Tsui Hing, Shan King, King Hing, Hing Tsak, San Hui, Sam Shing, Hanford, Fu Sun, Yuet Wu, Siu Hei, Wu King, Butterfly, Lok Tsui, Lung Mun, San King, Leung King, Tin King, Po Tin, Kin Sang, Siu Hong, Prime View, Fu Tai, Tuen Mun Rural|
|Yuen Long District||Fung Nin, Shui Pin, Nam Ping, Pek Long, Yuen Long Centre, Yuen Lung, Fung Cheung, Shap Pat Heung East, Shap Pat Heung Central, Shap Pat Heung West, Ping Shan South, Ping Shan Central, Ping Shan North, Ha Tsuen, Tin Shing, Shui Oi, Shui Wah, Chung Wah, Yuet Yan, Fu Yan, Yat Chak, Tin Heng, Wang Yat, Ching King, Kingswood North, Tsz Yau, Yiu Yau, Tin Yiu, Kingswood South, Chung Pak, Fairview Park, San Tin, Kam Tin, Pat Heung North, Pat Heung South|
|North District||Luen Wo Hui, Fanling Town, Cheung Wah, Wah Do, Wah Ming, Yan Shing, Shing Fuk, Fanling South, Ching Ho, Yu Tai, Sheung Shui Rural, Choi Yuen, Shek Wu Hui, Tin Ping West, Fung Tsui, Sha Ta, Tin Ping East, Queen's Hill|
|Tai Po District||Tai Po Hui, Tai Po Central, Chung Ting, Tai Yuen, Fu Heng, Yee Fu, Fu Ming Sun, Kwong Fuk and Plover Cove, Wang Fuk, Tai Po Kau, Wan Tau Tong, San Fu, Lam Tsuen Valley, Po Nga, Tai Wo, Old Market and Serenity, Hong Lok Yuen, Shuen Wan, Sai Kung North|
|Sai Kung District||Sai Kung Central , Pak Sha Wan, Sai Kung Islands, Hang Hau East, Hang Hau West, Po Yee, Wai King, Do Shin, Kin Ming, Choi Kin, O Tong, Fu Kwan, Kwan Po, Nam On, Hong King, Tsui Lam, Po Lam, Yan Ying, Wan Hang, King Lam, Hau Tak, Fu Nam, Tak Ming, Sheung Tak, Kwong Ming, Wan Po North, Wan Po South|
|Island District||Lantau, Yat Tung Estate North, Yat Tung Estate South, Tung Chung North, Tung Chung South, Discovery Bay, Peng Chau & Hei Ling Chau, Lamma & Po Toi, Cheung Chau South, Cheung Chau North|
- Remote Area Surcharge will be waived for all schools registered under The Education Bureau in Hong Kong including kindergartens, primary schools, secondary schools, higher education institutions, other types of education centers / institutions and degree-awarding higher education institutions.
- Remote Area Surcharge will be waived for all public hospitals registered under The Hospital Authority and private hospitals registered under The Department of Health in Hong Kong.
- Remote Area Coverage is based on 18 districts of District Council, for more details, please refer to the H.K.S.A.R website or List of Boundary Maps of District Council Districts and Constituency Areas.
- SF-Express reserves the right to amend Remote Area Coverage at any time without prior notice.
- If any residential address is located outside Remote Areas, a $20 Residential Surcharge will be charged.
- The above information is for reference only. It includes non-service areas of SF-Express. For any enquiries about Remote Area Coverage, please call SF-Express Customer Service Hotline at (852) 273 00 273 or visit SF-Express Website www.sf-express.com.
The $20 Residential Surcharge applies to shipments sent from and delivered to residential addresses in Hong Kong.
Residential areas also include:
- Residential Property refers to location for residential purposes.
- Residential Property within remote area is subject to $30 Remote Area Surcharge only.
- Shipments collected from or delivered to the above locations may require an additional business day.
- SF-Express reserves the final right to define the locations where the above surcharges apply.
When your order leaves our facilities and is with our delivery agent(s), a shipping confirmation email will be sent to you. This email will contain information such as the courier, tracking link, and estimated delivery date(s).
Your mail provider may filter such email correspondences to a separate folder, or have it moved to the Spam folder by default. If you do not receive your shipping confirmation by the estimated delivery date, please contact us for assistance.
Once your order has been picked up by our delivery agent(s), SF-Express, we are unable to make any changes on your behalf. Please contact SF-Express directly via the following number to arrange for a delivery reschedule or to update the delivery address.
|Customer Service Number||Operating Hours|
|Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:30 |
Weekends/Public Holidays: 08:00 - 20:00
If you are not present during the time of delivery for the first delivery, you will receive a phone call from SF-Express to reschedule a new delivery appointment. At the second unsuccessful delivery attempt, the parcel will be returned back to the warehouse. You may self-collect it from the warehouse directly, or opt to pay for another delivery by calling SF-Express.